We are opening again!
BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh is delighted to inform you that we will be opening for visitors again! In accordance with governmental regulations, we will be welcoming visitors under the following guidelines:
From December 15th, 2021, the sanctuary will welcome visitors who have been residing in Ninh Binh Province.
From January 1st, 2022, the sanctuary will also welcome visitors who have been residing outside of Ninh Binh province on two conditions:
1. Visitors have a certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19 with at least two shots
2. Visitors traveling from “green” zones (Level 1) and “yellow” zones (Level 2) as stated by the guidance of the Ministry of Health of Vietnam
For the safety of our visitors, staff, and bears, please note the following safety regulations that must be adhered to by all visitors entering BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh:
1. Fill in the health declaration form and scan the destination QR code on PC-Covid mobile application.
2. Get your body temperature checked. The temperature cannot exceed 37.4 degrees.
3. Wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth at all times.
4. Wash hands regularly.
5. Maintain social distancing.
We are sorry for any inconveniences, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh!